sábado, 7 de mayo de 2016

What is my house like?

My family and I live in a house very big and beautiful that is located in the city of Bogota. It has three floors with four apartments, two bathrooms, two kitchens, one courtyard of clothes and the front yard. My house is very  cozy and has several spaces in which I share with my family and carry out various activities. ¡¡I love it place!!


This is my bedroom, my bed, here I sleep, rest and spend time where I want to be alone and disconnected.



 This is the kitchen where my grandmother cooks delicious food.

Here is the bed in the my daughter sleeps moreover of her desk where always we do the tasks. She accompany me also for accomplish always with my schoolwork of the University.

This is the place where my daughter and I play, and where we share many moments cute and fun with each one of his toys, some alluding to her favorite characters.

This is front yard, Here  I step time with my family, We had fun celebrating different special dates. I love these moments!!


This is the room, here with my family listened to music and watch movies, sometimes we talked for hours and hours.










No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario