domingo, 8 de mayo de 2016

My daily routine

In my daily routine I perform different activities such as work, study, to spend time with my daugther and my family. 

This is image represent when I am working.  I love what I do and learn every day more of my work, thanks to that work as Administrative Assistant of laboratory and I have been able to broaden my knowledge.
This image represent the nigths that I study my career of Technology in Commercial Management and Business of  the  Unad in the city of Bogotá. I go in second semester.
Within my daily routine I perform tasks with my daughter and I am aware of your daily activities.

Also We speak with my family of our day, we had dinner and we watch TV together.

Finally I go to sleep with my daughter.






No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario