domingo, 8 de mayo de 2016

Activities I like and dislike doing alone, with my family or friends.

In my free times I like to listen music, I like to play with my daughter and my bothers and sisters, read and watch movies and programs of cience, astronomy and football.


I like to listen to music of diferents genres, But especially Rock and salsa.


In my free times I like to read books alone. This book is a gift from someone very special. Its name is "Perfum" The story of a Murderer.
I love to play with my daughter. We play with the barbies, at cook, with their puzzle and more.
I like to watch movies of diferents genres alone, with my daughter or my family. when I don't leave home is a good plan or also go to cinema.
I love to watch programs of ciencia, of astronomy and also of sport specially of football. I like everything that has to do with the universe and the stars. The science behind our daily lives and the football especially when playing Colombia..


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario